What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?